Atomic Coin (CURRENCY:ATOM) traded down 0% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on June 30th. Over the last seven days, Atomic Coin has traded 3.1% higher against the US dollar. Atomic Coin has a total market capitalization of $196,006.00 and $411.00 worth of Atomic Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Atomic Coin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0118 or 0.00000186 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi and YoBit.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.99 or 0.00062772 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $23.58 or 0.00371255 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0545 or 0.00000858 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001890 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0279 or 0.00000439 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002961 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.74 or 0.00074687 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0623 or 0.00000980 BTC.
Atomic Coin Profile
Atomic Coin (CRYPTO:ATOM) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on September 23rd, 2016. Atomic Coin’s total supply is 16,600,652 coins. Atomic Coin’s official Twitter account is @AtomcoinProject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Atomic Coin is /r/AtomicCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Atomic Coin is forum.atomicproject.org. Atomic Coin’s official website is www.atomicproject.org.
Buying and Selling Atomic Coin
Atomic Coin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptopia, CoinExchange and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Atomic Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Atomic Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Atomic Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Atomic Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Atomic Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.