MediShares (CURRENCY:MDS) traded up 17.2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on June 30th. MediShares has a market capitalization of $69.09 million and approximately $2.68 million worth of MediShares was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, MediShares has traded 35.1% higher against the dollar. One MediShares token can currently be bought for $0.0679 or 0.00001068 BTC on major exchanges including OTCBTC, Huobi and Gate.io.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007291 BTC.
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00007633 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003066 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015627 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015723 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000598 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $30.93 or 0.00485888 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.58 or 0.00229009 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.61 or 0.00040960 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.26 or 0.00082634 BTC.
MediShares’ genesis date was November 25th, 2017. MediShares’ total supply is 2,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,017,499,234 tokens. MediShares’ official Twitter account is @MediShares. MediShares’ official message board is weibo.com/MediShares. The official website for MediShares is www.medishares.org.
MediShares Token Trading
MediShares can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Huobi and OTCBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MediShares directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MediShares should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MediShares using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MediShares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MediShares and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.