GoByte (CURRENCY:GBX) traded 2% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on June 30th. One GoByte coin can now be purchased for about $2.55 or 0.00040248 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, HitBTC, CryptoBridge and Stocks.Exchange. GoByte has a total market cap of $4.80 million and $20,782.00 worth of GoByte was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, GoByte has traded down 15.7% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0849 or 0.00001338 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- CryCash (CRC) traded 26% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003681 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002849 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded 15.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001735 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded 10.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0809 or 0.00001277 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008153 BTC.
GoByte (GBX) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on November 17th, 2017. GoByte’s total supply is 2,703,475 coins and its circulating supply is 1,878,488 coins. The official website for GoByte is gobyte.network. The Reddit community for GoByte is /r/gobyte and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. GoByte’s official Twitter account is @gobytenetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here.
GoByte Coin Trading
GoByte can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange, Stocks.Exchange, CryptoBridge and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GoByte directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GoByte should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase GoByte using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GoByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.