Bela (CURRENCY:BELA) traded up 1.8% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on June 30th. Bela has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $116.00 worth of Bela was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Bela has traded up 4.5% against the US dollar. One Bela token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0370 or 0.00000580 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade By Trade, CoinExchange, CryptoBridge and OOOBTC.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $80.59 or 0.01264580 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005856 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0234 or 0.00000367 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002475 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002720 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 17.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00005202 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00006827 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00009872 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 13.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00018995 BTC.
Bela Token Profile
BELA is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 23rd, 2016. Bela’s total supply is 39,620,107 tokens. Bela’s official Twitter account is @BelaCoin. Bela’s official website is livebela.com.
Bela Token Trading
Bela can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, DDEX, CoinExchange, OOOBTC, CryptoBridge and Trade By Trade. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bela directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bela should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bela using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bela Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bela and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.