Pascal Coin (CURRENCY:PASC) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on June 20th. Over the last week, Pascal Coin has traded down 20% against the dollar. Pascal Coin has a total market cap of $9.98 million and approximately $93,038.00 worth of Pascal Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Pascal Coin coin can currently be purchased for $0.46 or 0.00007475 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008331 BTC.
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00007627 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003087 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00016317 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00015788 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0387 or 0.00000633 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $30.20 or 0.00493536 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.01 or 0.00228935 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00042179 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5.34 or 0.00087200 BTC.
About Pascal Coin
Pascal Coin’s launch date was August 11th, 2016. Pascal Coin’s total supply is 21,816,400 coins. The Reddit community for Pascal Coin is /r/pascalcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Pascal Coin’s official Twitter account is @PascalCoin. The official website for Pascal Coin is www.pascalcoin.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “Average block time – 5 minutes 288 blocks per day105,120 blocks per yearNote: Average is an estimation, due to internal adjusting mechanism, real average time is a value between 4 and 5 minutes, having a range of 288-360 blocks/day or 105,120-131,400 blocks/yearPascal Coin use's 4 decimal values: ex. 15.1234 (15.12345 is not a valid value) Initial reward per mined block is 100.0000 Pascal Coins per block.This value will be divided by 2 every 420,480 blocks (average 4 years), so the next cycle reward will be 50.0000, 25.0000, etc. … until reaching 1.0000 Pascal Coin per block.The minimum reward will be 1.0000 Pascal Coin. After block 2,943,360 (avg 32 years) the block reward will remain a constant 1.0000Pascal Coin uses self-creating accounts. Each block produces 5 accounts3 operation types can be done with Pascal Coin: Transaction 1 to 1: A single and simple transaction, from one account to another account.Change Account key: Change Public/Private key of an account.Recover funds: Explained on the White Paper. This is to prevent lost keys/lost coins inside the Pascal Coin blockchain. This operation can only be done by miners when mining.Recover funds can only be executed after 420,480 blocks when no operations occur in an account (approx 4 years)In order to easily operate with Accounts, each account has 2 extra verification numbers. Account “0” -> “0-10″Account “1” -> “1-22″Account “12345” -> “12345-54″Cryptographic keys (elliptic curve keys) used by Pascal Coin can be one of: secp256k1 (like bitcoin)secp384r1secp283k1secp521r1See “SEC 2: Recommended Elliptic Curve Domain Parameters:” [http://www.secg.org/SEC2-Ver-1.0.pdf]Genesis block was created on August 11 2016 This coin has NO PREMINE. All coins have been distributed to miners from block 0.Note: Current blockchain version is 1. The Pascal technical's can only change with a blockchain version upgrade”
Buying and Selling Pascal Coin
Pascal Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pascal Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pascal Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Pascal Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Pascal Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pascal Coin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.