Dragonchain (CURRENCY:DRGN) traded down 4.8% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on June 27th. One Dragonchain token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.30 or 0.00004827 BTC on major exchanges including Bancor Network, CoinExchange, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and Allcoin. Dragonchain has a market capitalization of $70.60 million and approximately $799,702.00 worth of Dragonchain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Dragonchain has traded down 29.5% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008331 BTC.
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00007649 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003100 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00016311 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00015792 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0389 or 0.00000634 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $30.28 or 0.00493476 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.07 or 0.00229305 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00042104 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.34 or 0.00087118 BTC.
Dragonchain Token Profile
Dragonchain launched on December 1st, 2017. Dragonchain’s total supply is 433,494,437 tokens and its circulating supply is 238,421,940 tokens. The official website for Dragonchain is dragonchain.com. Dragonchain’s official Twitter account is @dragonchaingang and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Dragonchain is /r/drgn and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Dragonchain
Dragonchain can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cobinhood, Fatbtc, Tidex, Kucoin, Bancor Network, CoinExchange, Gate.io, Allcoin, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dragonchain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dragonchain should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dragonchain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dragonchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dragonchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.