ZenCash (CURRENCY:ZEN) traded 0.6% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on June 19th. Over the last week, ZenCash has traded 15.9% lower against the US dollar. ZenCash has a total market cap of $68.32 million and $497,014.00 worth of ZenCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ZenCash coin can now be bought for $16.48 or 0.00264511 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Upbit, OKEx and COSS.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $170.41 or 0.02734480 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $25.40 or 0.00407557 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.13 or 0.00194671 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00036250 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8.21 or 0.00131753 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 19.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00007281 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00005095 BTC.
- VoteCoin (VOT) traded 30.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000174 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.98 or 0.00079872 BTC.
ZenCash (CRYPTO:ZEN) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 9th, 2017. ZenCash’s total supply is 4,144,475 coins. ZenCash’s official Twitter account is @zencashofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for ZenCash is /r/ZenSys and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ZenCash’s official message board is forum.zensystem.io. ZenCash’s official website is zencash.com.
ZenCash Coin Trading
ZenCash can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, OKEx, Trade Satoshi, COSS, Upbit, OpenLedger DEX and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZenCash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZenCash should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ZenCash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for ZenCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ZenCash and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.