Kore (CURRENCY:KORE) traded 0.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on June 11th. Kore has a market capitalization of $3.06 million and approximately $364,403.00 worth of Kore was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Kore has traded 19.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Kore coin can currently be bought for approximately $1.51 or 0.00024505 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit and Bittrex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00032390 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.38 or 0.00038576 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006824 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.59 or 0.00074375 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011668 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002947 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $24.29 or 0.00393310 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 39% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000126 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000055 BTC.
KORE is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 15th, 2014. Kore’s total supply is 2,022,465 coins. Kore’s official Twitter account is @NewKoreCoin. Kore’s official website is kore.life.
Buying and Selling Kore
Kore can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Upbit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kore directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Kore should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Kore using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Kore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kore and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.