Fujinto (CURRENCY:NTO) traded 33.1% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on June 19th. In the last week, Fujinto has traded 20.3% lower against the dollar. Fujinto has a total market capitalization of $81,448.00 and $1,048.00 worth of Fujinto was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Fujinto token can currently be purchased for about $0.0012 or 0.00000020 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC and CoinExchange.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008331 BTC.
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00007658 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003111 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00015775 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00016157 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0402 or 0.00000651 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $30.40 or 0.00492191 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.26 or 0.00230949 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.66 or 0.00043034 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.55 or 0.00089893 BTC.
Fujinto Token Profile
Fujinto’s genesis date was August 5th, 2017. Fujinto’s total supply is 400,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 65,802,448 tokens. Fujinto’s official website is fujinto.io. Fujinto’s official Twitter account is @FUJINTO_ and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Fujinto Token Trading
Fujinto can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fujinto directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Fujinto should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Fujinto using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Fujinto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fujinto and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.