EuropeCoin (CURRENCY:ERC) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on June 11th. One EuropeCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.23 or 0.00003699 BTC on exchanges. EuropeCoin has a total market cap of $2.31 million and $658.00 worth of EuropeCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, EuropeCoin has traded down 21.6% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $231.91 or 0.03751320 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.49 or 0.00024036 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0661 or 0.00001068 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00007330 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00004660 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0126 or 0.00000203 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Invacio (INV) traded up 16.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0545 or 0.00000882 BTC.
- Pure (PURE) traded 15.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002214 BTC.
EuropeCoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on July 8th, 2016. EuropeCoin’s total supply is 10,080,112 coins. The official website for EuropeCoin is www.europecoin.eu.org. EuropeCoin’s official Twitter account is @europecoineuorg and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling EuropeCoin
EuropeCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EuropeCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EuropeCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase EuropeCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for EuropeCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for EuropeCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.