BlackCoin (CURRENCY:BLK) traded down 2.2% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on June 26th. BlackCoin has a market cap of $9.68 million and approximately $390,185.00 worth of BlackCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BlackCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.13 or 0.00002020 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinEgg, Upbit, Bittrex and Bleutrade. In the last week, BlackCoin has traded down 8.4% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.79 or 0.00141023 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0252 or 0.00000404 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.27 or 0.00036450 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004495 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0676 or 0.00001085 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0322 or 0.00000517 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
BlackCoin (CRYPTO:BLK) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 24th, 2014. BlackCoin’s total supply is 76,922,906 coins. The Reddit community for BlackCoin is /r/blackcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BlackCoin’s official website is www.blackcoin.co. BlackCoin’s official Twitter account is @CoinBlack and its Facebook page is accessible here.
BlackCoin Coin Trading
BlackCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, CoinExchange, Poloniex, LiteBit.eu, Livecoin, Bleutrade, Bittrex, Trade By Trade, CoinEgg, Bittylicious, Cryptopia, Upbit and Tux Exchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BlackCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BlackCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BlackCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BlackCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BlackCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.