TenX (CURRENCY:PAY) traded down 8.5% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on June 24th. TenX has a market cap of $52.52 million and approximately $2.80 million worth of TenX was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One TenX token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.48 or 0.00008116 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Cryptopia, HitBTC and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). In the last seven days, TenX has traded 21.7% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008331 BTC.
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007846 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003170 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0409 or 0.00000690 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00015893 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00016868 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $30.65 or 0.00517192 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $14.14 or 0.00238574 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.39 or 0.00040323 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.61 or 0.00077871 BTC.
TenX’s launch date was July 7th, 2017. TenX’s total supply is 205,218,256 tokens and its circulating supply is 109,200,361 tokens. The Reddit community for TenX is /r/TenX. The official message board for TenX is blog.tenx.tech. TenX’s official website is www.tenx.tech. TenX’s official Twitter account is @tenxwallet and its Facebook page is accessible here.
TenX Token Trading
TenX can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Vebitcoin, Liqui, Upbit, Bittrex, LATOKEN, Huobi, IDEX, ChaoEX, BigONE, Cobinhood, HitBTC, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), OKEx, Gate.io, Coinrail, COSS, Cryptopia, Neraex, Kucoin, Bit-Z and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TenX directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TenX should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TenX using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TenX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TenX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.