Independent Money System (CURRENCY:IMS) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 1:00 AM Eastern on June 9th. One Independent Money System coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0045 or 0.00000075 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. In the last week, Independent Money System has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. Independent Money System has a market cap of $24,128.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Independent Money System was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.63 or 0.00044641 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0901 or 0.00001527 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0852 or 0.00001443 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded down 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002480 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $21,757.70 or 3.68648000 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.62 or 0.00180001 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007794 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00003088 BTC.
- Cashcoin (CASH) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000115 BTC.
Independent Money System Coin Profile
Independent Money System (CRYPTO:IMS) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on February 17th, 2017. Independent Money System’s total supply is 5,368,934 coins. Independent Money System’s official website is independentmoneysystem.com. Independent Money System’s official Twitter account is @IMScrypto.
Independent Money System Coin Trading
Independent Money System can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Independent Money System directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Independent Money System should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Independent Money System using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Independent Money System Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Independent Money System and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.