FirstCoin (CURRENCY:FRST) traded down 7.2% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on June 16th. One FirstCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0292 or 0.00000475 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit and Sistemkoin. FirstCoin has a total market cap of $910,043.00 and approximately $3,304.00 worth of FirstCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, FirstCoin has traded down 48.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00040336 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $23.85 or 0.00388799 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0550 or 0.00000896 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003020 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0276 or 0.00000450 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003083 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 13.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0686 or 0.00001117 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.91 or 0.00063600 BTC.
FRST is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 5th, 2016. FirstCoin’s total supply is 110,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 31,207,528 coins. FirstCoin’s official Twitter account is @firstcoin_pro and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for FirstCoin is firstcoinproject.com.
Buying and Selling FirstCoin
FirstCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Sistemkoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FirstCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FirstCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase FirstCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for FirstCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for FirstCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.