TagCoin (CURRENCY:TAG) traded down 10.3% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on June 22nd. One TagCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0446 or 0.00000737 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, TagCoin has traded 7.1% lower against the dollar. TagCoin has a total market cap of $286,929.00 and approximately $35.00 worth of TagCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.43 or 0.00040194 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 22.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.38 or 0.00402868 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0547 or 0.00000904 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 12.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00003035 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0288 or 0.00000476 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003136 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0743 or 0.00001228 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded down 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.85 or 0.00063600 BTC.
TagCoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 27th, 2013. TagCoin’s total supply is 6,433,866 coins. TagCoin’s official website is tagcoin.org. TagCoin’s official Twitter account is @TagCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
TagCoin Coin Trading
TagCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TagCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TagCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TagCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TagCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TagCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.