Dimecoin (CURRENCY:DIME) traded 13% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on May 31st. One Dimecoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, YoBit, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. Dimecoin has a market capitalization of $10.86 million and approximately $25,059.00 worth of Dimecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Dimecoin has traded 29.8% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 15.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.01 or 0.00032774 BTC.
- ALQO (ALQO) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00004039 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0717 or 0.00001168 BTC.
- LockTrip (LOC) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00013793 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0755 or 0.00001229 BTC.
- Shekel (JEW) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0089 or 0.00000145 BTC.
Dimecoin (CRYPTO:DIME) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Quark hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 23rd, 2013. Dimecoin’s total supply is 539,096,740,560 coins. The official website for Dimecoin is www.dimecoinnetwork.com/dime. Dimecoin’s official Twitter account is @dimecoin_ and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Dimecoin is /r/dimecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Dimecoin Coin Trading
Dimecoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, YoBit, Livecoin, Cryptopia and Novaexchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dimecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dimecoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dimecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Dimecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dimecoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.