FoldingCoin (CURRENCY:FLDC) traded 3.3% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on May 29th. In the last week, FoldingCoin has traded 8.5% higher against the US dollar. FoldingCoin has a market capitalization of $5.72 million and approximately $13,814.00 worth of FoldingCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One FoldingCoin token can now be bought for approximately $0.0094 or 0.00000140 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex and Poloniex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $6,728.20 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $530.05 or 0.07887610 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $874.40 or 0.13011900 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $96.54 or 0.01436650 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $122.45 or 0.01822160 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.92 or 0.00251715 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $192.99 or 0.02871910 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $31.85 or 0.00473967 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007600 BTC.
FoldingCoin Token Profile
FLDC is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Stanford Folding hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 13th, 2014. FoldingCoin’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 605,470,958 tokens. FoldingCoin’s official website is www.foldingcoin.net. FoldingCoin’s official Twitter account is @FoldingCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
FoldingCoin Token Trading
FoldingCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Poloniex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FoldingCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FoldingCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy FoldingCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for FoldingCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for FoldingCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.