Woodcoin (CURRENCY:LOG) traded 26.5% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on June 20th. Woodcoin has a market cap of $558,957.00 and approximately $81.00 worth of Woodcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Woodcoin has traded down 22.8% against the US dollar. One Woodcoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0696 or 0.00001033 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0125 or 0.00000185 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0567 or 0.00000842 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002300 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00018198 BTC.
- Banyan Network (BBN) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0382 or 0.00000567 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0421 or 0.00000626 BTC.
- Vezt (VZT) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0408 or 0.00000605 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00008256 BTC.
- OctoCoin (888) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Bolenum (BLN) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000064 BTC.
Woodcoin Coin Profile
Woodcoin (CRYPTO:LOG) uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 21st, 2014. Woodcoin’s total supply is 8,035,193 coins. Woodcoin’s official website is woodcoin.org. Woodcoin’s official Twitter account is @woodcoin_jp.
Woodcoin Coin Trading
Woodcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Woodcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Woodcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Woodcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Woodcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Woodcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.