LEOcoin (CURRENCY:LEO) traded down 9.1% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on June 19th. LEOcoin has a total market capitalization of $12.04 million and $1.31 million worth of LEOcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, LEOcoin has traded 18.2% lower against the dollar. One LEOcoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.12 or 0.00001754 BTC on popular exchanges including LEOxChange, TOPBTC, Bit-Z and C-CEX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6,764.61 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $536.70 or 0.07959760 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $899.00 or 0.13333000 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $98.92 or 0.01467090 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $126.19 or 0.01871560 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.56 or 0.00230744 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $197.73 or 0.02932540 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $33.24 or 0.00493011 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00007958 BTC.
LEOcoin (LEO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the ScryptJane hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 17th, 2014. LEOcoin’s total supply is 110,100,629 coins and its circulating supply is 101,743,211 coins. The official website for LEOcoin is www.leocoin.org. LEOcoin’s official Twitter account is @LEOcoinORG and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for LEOcoin is /r/leocoinorg and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling LEOcoin
LEOcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, TOPBTC, LEOxChange, Livecoin and C-CEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LEOcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade LEOcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase LEOcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LEOcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LEOcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.