Gatcoin (CURRENCY:GAT) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 2:00 AM E.T. on June 4th. One Gatcoin token can now be bought for approximately $0.0049 or 0.00000073 BTC on exchanges including COSS, IDEX, Lykke Exchange and Kucoin. In the last week, Gatcoin has traded down 6.1% against the dollar. Gatcoin has a market cap of $2.59 million and $5,923.00 worth of Gatcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008016 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008331 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003492 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.18 or 0.00017472 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0450 or 0.00000669 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014910 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $39.60 or 0.00588568 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $16.73 or 0.00248585 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.21 or 0.00047760 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.58 or 0.00097796 BTC.
Gatcoin’s genesis date was December 16th, 2017. Gatcoin’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 529,861,449 tokens. Gatcoin’s official Twitter account is @gatcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Gatcoin is medium.com/@gatcoin. Gatcoin’s official website is www.gatcoin.io.
Gatcoin Token Trading
Gatcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Qryptos, IDEX, Lykke Exchange and COSS. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gatcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gatcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Gatcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Gatcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Gatcoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.