Patientory (CURRENCY:PTOY) traded down 5.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on June 17th. Patientory has a total market capitalization of $4.72 million and $169,666.00 worth of Patientory was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Patientory token can currently be purchased for about $0.0674 or 0.00001043 BTC on popular exchanges including Radar Relay, HitBTC, Bittrex and Upbit. During the last week, Patientory has traded 22.4% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008115 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008331 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003549 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00017975 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0423 or 0.00000654 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00015548 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $38.02 or 0.00587814 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $16.29 or 0.00251879 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.04 or 0.00046953 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.13 or 0.00094855 BTC.
Patientory was first traded on May 31st, 2017. Patientory’s total supply is 100,002,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 70,000,000 tokens. Patientory’s official Twitter account is @Patientory and its Facebook page is accessible here. Patientory’s official website is patientory.com.
Patientory Token Trading
Patientory can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, HitBTC, Radar Relay, Upbit and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Patientory directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Patientory should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Patientory using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Patientory Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Patientory and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.