DeviantCoin (CURRENCY:DEV) traded 3.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on June 17th. DeviantCoin has a market cap of $6.34 million and approximately $862.00 worth of DeviantCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One DeviantCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $2.60 or 0.00040418 BTC on exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia, Octaex and Stocks.Exchange. Over the last week, DeviantCoin has traded 12.8% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Zeitcoin (ZEIT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- GAIA (GAIA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000264 BTC.
- PureVidz (VIDZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Bitcurrency (BTCR) traded down 40.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- DROXNE (DRXNE) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- MACRON (MCRN) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Ride My Car (RIDE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- LetItRide (LIR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Steps (STEPS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Avoncoin (ACN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
DeviantCoin Coin Profile
DeviantCoin (CRYPTO:DEV) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It launched on February 16th, 2018. DeviantCoin’s total supply is 6,280,920 coins and its circulating supply is 2,435,051 coins. The Reddit community for DeviantCoin is /r/DeviantCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for DeviantCoin is deviantcoin.io. DeviantCoin’s official Twitter account is @DeviantCoin.
DeviantCoin Coin Trading
DeviantCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi, CryptoBridge, Octaex and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DeviantCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DeviantCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DeviantCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DeviantCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DeviantCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.