Creditbit (CURRENCY:CRB) traded 9.1% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on June 10th. Creditbit has a total market capitalization of $1.48 million and $6,587.00 worth of Creditbit was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Creditbit has traded 28.9% lower against the US dollar. One Creditbit token can currently be bought for $0.0887 or 0.00001355 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex and Livecoin.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $266.39 or 0.04071270 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00021507 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00008831 BTC.
- PACcoin ($PAC) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000102 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0720 or 0.00001101 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0903 or 0.00001379 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00009049 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.33 or 0.00050917 BTC.
Creditbit Token Profile
CRB is a token. Its genesis date was November 2nd, 2015. Creditbit’s total supply is 16,690,934 tokens. Creditbit’s official message board is forum.creditbit.org. Creditbit’s official Twitter account is @creditbit and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Creditbit is www.creditbit.org.
Creditbit Token Trading
Creditbit can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Creditbit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Creditbit should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Creditbit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Creditbit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Creditbit and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.