QunQun (CURRENCY:QUN) traded down 3.1% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on June 16th. QunQun has a market capitalization of $17.19 million and approximately $273,004.00 worth of QunQun was traded on exchanges in the last day. One QunQun token can now be purchased for about $0.0214 or 0.00000330 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BigONE, Hotbit, OKEx and Huobi. Over the last week, QunQun has traded 28.6% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00008228 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008331 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003579 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00018597 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0432 or 0.00000665 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015486 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $38.48 or 0.00593097 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $15.78 or 0.00243156 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.94 or 0.00045263 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $6.08 or 0.00093723 BTC.
QunQun launched on January 5th, 2018. QunQun’s total supply is 1,500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 804,148,114 tokens. The official website for QunQun is qunqun.io. QunQun’s official Twitter account is @qunqun_io. The official message board for QunQun is medium.com/@qunqun_io.
Buying and Selling QunQun
QunQun can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Huobi, BigONE, ZB.COM and Hotbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as QunQun directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade QunQun should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy QunQun using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for QunQun Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QunQun and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.