Ccore (CURRENCY:CCO) traded 3.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on June 1st. Ccore has a market cap of $113,888.00 and approximately $326.00 worth of Ccore was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ccore token can now be bought for approximately $0.0785 or 0.00001197 BTC on exchanges including IDEX and Mercatox. Over the last week, Ccore has traded 48.3% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008206 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008331 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003569 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00018481 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0435 or 0.00000664 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015312 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $38.49 or 0.00586710 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.93 or 0.00242841 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.96 or 0.00045149 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.13 or 0.00093514 BTC.
Ccore’s launch date was November 28th, 2017. Ccore’s total supply is 10,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,449,999 tokens. Ccore’s official website is ccore.io. Ccore’s official Twitter account is @ccore_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Ccore Token Trading
Ccore can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Mercatox. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ccore directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ccore should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ccore using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Ccore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ccore and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.