Mercury Protocol (CURRENCY:GMT) traded down 25.8% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on June 8th. In the last seven days, Mercury Protocol has traded down 29.5% against the US dollar. One Mercury Protocol token can currently be purchased for about $0.0081 or 0.00000123 BTC on major exchanges. Mercury Protocol has a market cap of $1.38 million and approximately $449.00 worth of Mercury Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00008379 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008331 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003671 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00018820 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0446 or 0.00000678 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $39.44 or 0.00599144 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015245 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $15.47 or 0.00234940 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.98 or 0.00045330 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.24 or 0.00094789 BTC.
Mercury Protocol Profile
Mercury Protocol’s genesis date was October 25th, 2017. Mercury Protocol’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 170,309,625 tokens. Mercury Protocol’s official Twitter account is @mercuryprotocol. The official website for Mercury Protocol is www.mercuryprotocol.com. The Reddit community for Mercury Protocol is /r/MercuryProtocol.
Buying and Selling Mercury Protocol
Mercury Protocol can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mercury Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mercury Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Mercury Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Mercury Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mercury Protocol and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.