The Abyss (CURRENCY:ABYSS) traded 11.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on June 7th. The Abyss has a total market cap of $10.49 million and $1.76 million worth of The Abyss was traded on exchanges in the last day. One The Abyss token can currently be purchased for $0.0514 or 0.00000776 BTC on exchanges including BitForex, IDEX, HitBTC and CoinBene. During the last seven days, The Abyss has traded down 34.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00008403 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008331 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003633 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00019196 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0448 or 0.00000677 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $40.59 or 0.00612779 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015159 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.84 or 0.00223953 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.03 or 0.00045694 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.30 or 0.00095119 BTC.
About The Abyss
The Abyss launched on November 29th, 2017. The Abyss’ total supply is 508,628,132 tokens and its circulating supply is 204,140,036 tokens. The Abyss’ official website is www.theabyss.com. The official message board for The Abyss is medium.com/theabyss. The Reddit community for The Abyss is /r/theabyssplatform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The Abyss’ official Twitter account is @theabyss and its Facebook page is accessible here.
The Abyss Token Trading
The Abyss can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene, IDEX, HitBTC, BitForex and DDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as The Abyss directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire The Abyss should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase The Abyss using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for The Abyss Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for The Abyss and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.