Indicoin (CURRENCY:INDI) traded 9.7% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on June 14th. During the last week, Indicoin has traded up 6% against the US dollar. One Indicoin token can now be bought for approximately $0.0200 or 0.00000300 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Indicoin has a total market cap of $0.00 and $4,336.00 worth of Indicoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded up 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0143 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded up 17.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0617 or 0.00000926 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002593 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.48 or 0.00022209 BTC.
- Banyan Network (BBN) traded 12.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0395 or 0.00000594 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0424 or 0.00000637 BTC.
- Vezt (VZT) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0386 or 0.00000580 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00008453 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0932 or 0.00001399 BTC.
- OctoCoin (888) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000035 BTC.
Indicoin (INDI) uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 15th, 2017. Indicoin’s total supply is 360,000,000 tokens. Indicoin’s official Twitter account is @Indi_Coin. The official website for Indicoin is www.indicoin.org.in. The Reddit community for Indicoin is /r/INDICOIN.
Indicoin Token Trading
Indicoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Indicoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Indicoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Indicoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Indicoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Indicoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.