AdCoin (CURRENCY:ACC) traded up 6.9% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on May 23rd. One AdCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0412 or 0.00000621 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia. AdCoin has a total market cap of $264,303.00 and approximately $262.00 worth of AdCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, AdCoin has traded down 32.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- DNotes (NOTE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00026178 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0938 or 0.00001413 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00016005 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded up 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000079 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003005 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0931 or 0.00001402 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- The Cypherfunks (FUNK) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
AdCoin Coin Profile
AdCoin (ACC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 4th, 2017. AdCoin’s total supply is 71,402,301 coins and its circulating supply is 6,409,818 coins. AdCoin’s official website is www.getadcoin.com. AdCoin’s official Twitter account is @theadcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling AdCoin
AdCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AdCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade AdCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase AdCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for AdCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AdCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.