Bela (CURRENCY:BELA) traded 602.6% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on May 26th. Bela has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $16,210.00 worth of Bela was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Bela has traded 32.3% lower against the US dollar. One Bela token can currently be purchased for $0.0465 or 0.00000638 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex, OOOBTC, CoinExchange and Trade By Trade.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $117.54 or 0.01612370 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00008530 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0394 or 0.00000540 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00004416 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00009831 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004902 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00011491 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00014553 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.13 or 0.00029203 BTC.
Bela (CRYPTO:BELA) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 23rd, 2016. Bela’s total supply is 41,120,107 tokens. Bela’s official Twitter account is @BelaCoin. Bela’s official website is livebela.com.
Buying and Selling Bela
Bela can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OOOBTC, Poloniex, CoinExchange, Trade By Trade, DDEX and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bela directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bela should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bela using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bela Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bela and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.