Gifto (CURRENCY:GTO) traded down 0.6% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on May 26th. One Gifto token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.25 or 0.00003383 BTC on popular exchanges including Kyber Network, OKEx, CoinTiger and Bancor Network. Gifto has a market cap of $133.63 million and approximately $5.75 million worth of Gifto was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Gifto has traded down 17.4% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00008262 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003878 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0742 or 0.00000986 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.52 or 0.00020260 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $53.95 or 0.00717252 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013283 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.63 or 0.00048197 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.07 or 0.00173814 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001626 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.63 or 0.00088137 BTC.
Gifto’s launch date was December 13th, 2017. Gifto’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 525,172,482 tokens. Gifto’s official website is gifto.io. The Reddit community for Gifto is /r/GIFTO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Gifto’s official Twitter account is @GIFTO_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Gifto
Gifto can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Kyber Network, Binance, Bibox, OKEx, Cobinhood, Bancor Network, Coinnest and CoinTiger. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gifto directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gifto should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Gifto using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gifto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gifto and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.