PRCoin (CURRENCY:PRC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on May 25th. One PRCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0009 or 0.00000012 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. PRCoin has a total market cap of $19,100.00 and $16,012.00 worth of PRCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, PRCoin has traded down 9.8% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $118.15 or 0.01594290 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0407 or 0.00000549 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00008231 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004489 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00009593 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004927 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00011267 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00015263 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.13 or 0.00028763 BTC.
PRCoin (CRYPTO:PRC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 26th, 2016. PRCoin’s total supply is 801,478,200 coins and its circulating supply is 21,478,200 coins. PRCoin’s official Twitter account is @prospercoin. PRCoin’s official website is prcoin.io.
Buying and Selling PRCoin
PRCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PRCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade PRCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase PRCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PRCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PRCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.