Quark (CURRENCY:QRK) traded down 5.9% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on May 23rd. During the last week, Quark has traded down 16.4% against the US dollar. One Quark coin can now be bought for about $0.0146 or 0.00000189 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BX Thailand, Cryptopia and Bittylicious. Quark has a total market capitalization of $3.73 million and $550.00 worth of Quark was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0361 or 0.00000469 BTC.
- Primecoin (XPM) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.10 or 0.00027299 BTC.
- Myriad (XMY) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000077 BTC.
- HunterCoin (HUC) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0990 or 0.00001284 BTC.
- Joincoin (J) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0723 or 0.00000938 BTC.
- BitQuark (BTQ) traded 15.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000134 BTC.
Quark Coin Profile
Quark is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Multiple hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 21st, 2013. Quark’s total supply is 255,334,384 coins. Quark’s official Twitter account is @quarkcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Quark is www.qrknet.info. The Reddit community for Quark is /r/QuarkCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Quark’s official message board is www.quarktalk.cc.
Buying and Selling Quark
Quark can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BX Thailand, Cryptopia and Bittylicious. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quark directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quark should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Quark using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.