Quantum Resistant Ledger (CURRENCY:QRL) traded down 0.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on May 24th. One Quantum Resistant Ledger token can currently be bought for $0.85 or 0.00011187 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Tidex, Liqui, Bittrex and CoinExchange. Quantum Resistant Ledger has a market capitalization of $44.07 million and approximately $201,908.00 worth of Quantum Resistant Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Quantum Resistant Ledger has traded 11% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $11.09 or 0.00146385 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.80 or 0.00063354 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003402 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00008133 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00018240 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.68 or 0.00022213 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00008058 BTC.
- Fluz Fluz (FLUZ) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0486 or 0.00000641 BTC.
- ConnectJob (CJT) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0645 or 0.00000851 BTC.
- FidentiaX (FDX) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0419 or 0.00000553 BTC.
Quantum Resistant Ledger Profile
Quantum Resistant Ledger (CRYPTO:QRL) uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on December 27th, 2016. Quantum Resistant Ledger’s total supply is 65,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 52,000,000 tokens. Quantum Resistant Ledger’s official website is theqrl.org. The Reddit community for Quantum Resistant Ledger is /r/QRL and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Quantum Resistant Ledger’s official Twitter account is @QRLedger and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Quantum Resistant Ledger
Quantum Resistant Ledger can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Liqui, CoinExchange, Tidex, Iquant and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quantum Resistant Ledger directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quantum Resistant Ledger should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Quantum Resistant Ledger using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.