Dragonchain (CURRENCY:DRGN) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on May 24th. One Dragonchain token can currently be purchased for $0.64 or 0.00008579 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Allcoin, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Cobinhood and CoinExchange. Dragonchain has a total market cap of $153.74 million and $2.70 million worth of Dragonchain was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Dragonchain has traded down 16.9% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00008281 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003788 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0721 or 0.00000959 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.51 or 0.00020027 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $53.51 or 0.00712001 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013352 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.63 or 0.00048292 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $12.77 or 0.00169860 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001641 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.61 or 0.00087904 BTC.
Dragonchain Token Profile
Dragonchain launched on December 1st, 2017. Dragonchain’s total supply is 433,494,437 tokens and its circulating supply is 238,421,940 tokens. The official website for Dragonchain is dragonchain.com. Dragonchain’s official Twitter account is @dragonchaingang and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Dragonchain is /r/drgn and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Dragonchain Token Trading
Dragonchain can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Allcoin, Gate.io, Bancor Network, Fatbtc, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), IDEX, Cobinhood, Tidex and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dragonchain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dragonchain should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dragonchain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dragonchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dragonchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.