Press coverage about Agrium (NYSE:AGU) (TSE:AGU) has been trending somewhat positive on Wednesday, Accern Sentiment reports. Accern identifies positive and negative press coverage by monitoring more than 20 million news and blog sources. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Agrium earned a news impact score of 0.06 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news stories about the basic materials company an impact score of 46.7654455340149 out of 100, indicating that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the next few days.
Here are some of the news stories that may have effected Accern Sentiment Analysis’s rankings:
- Global Potassium Thiosulfate Market 2018 – Kugler, Agrium, RW Griffin, Plant Food (businessservices24.com)
- Global Ammonium Sulphate Market Share Evaluation: Saudi Basic Industries Corporation, Agrium , Domo Chemicals … (businessservices24.com)
- Global Sulphur Coated Urea Market Summary 2018 – Turf Care and Agrium . and More (thetechnicalprogress.com)
- Global Sulfur Dioxide Market Analysis 2018 Agrium, Andersons, Haifa Chemicals, Syngenta AG and Calabrian (thecleantechnology.com)
- Asia-Pacific Phosphate Fertilizers Market by Manufacturer- Phosagro, ICL and Agrium, Mosaic and Coromandel … (thecleantechnology.com)
AGU traded up $0.41 during midday trading on Wednesday, reaching $115.00. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 833,843 shares, compared to its average volume of 407,078. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.70, a quick ratio of 0.78 and a current ratio of 1.29. Agrium has a 1 year low of $87.82 and a 1 year high of $117.28.
Agrium Inc is a Canada-based global producer and distributor of agricultural products, services and solutions. The Company produces nitrogen, potash and phosphate fertilizers, with a combined wholesale nutrient capacity of approximately 11 million tones. Agrium Inc supplies main products and services directly to growers, including crop nutrients, crop protection, seed, as well as agronomic and application services.
Receive News & Ratings for Agrium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Agrium and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.