Qbic (CURRENCY:QBIC) traded down 6.8% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on May 23rd. Qbic has a market capitalization of $710,385.00 and approximately $3,924.00 worth of Qbic was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Qbic coin can currently be purchased for about $0.39 or 0.00004980 BTC on exchanges including CryptoBridge, BTC-Alpha, SouthXchange and Stocks.Exchange. In the last seven days, Qbic has traded down 10.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $345.89 or 0.04402760 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.93 or 0.00024613 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002476 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001428 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00005175 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00013155 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.98 or 0.00063357 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00007139 BTC.
Qbic Coin Profile
Qbic (QBIC) is a coin. Its genesis date was January 12th, 2018. Qbic’s total supply is 2,557,717 coins and its circulating supply is 1,815,825 coins. Qbic’s official website is qbic.io. Qbic’s official Twitter account is @CryptoQbic and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Québecoin is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency using the X11 algorithm. It was launched in April 2014 and abandoned in the next few days. Over the past six weeks, the community of miners and investors have been coordinating a re-launch and preparing all the required pieces, including the removal of a 50% premine. The coin now has a 21M supply. “
Qbic Coin Trading
Qbic can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange, CryptoBridge, Stocks.Exchange and BTC-Alpha. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qbic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qbic should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Qbic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Qbic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qbic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.