ETHLend (CURRENCY:LEND) traded down 4% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on May 16th. One ETHLend token can now be bought for approximately $0.0463 or 0.00000608 BTC on popular exchanges including Binance, Bibox, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and Gate.io. Over the last seven days, ETHLend has traded 24.3% lower against the US dollar. ETHLend has a market cap of $50.35 million and $1.10 million worth of ETHLend was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00008028 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003779 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0728 or 0.00000954 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.51 or 0.00019833 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $53.48 or 0.00701026 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013135 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.73 or 0.00048904 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $12.91 or 0.00169225 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001637 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.45 or 0.00084574 BTC.
ETHLend launched on November 30th, 2017. ETHLend’s total supply is 1,299,999,942 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,086,422,877 tokens. The official message board for ETHLend is medium.com/@ethlend1. ETHLend’s official Twitter account is @ethlend1 and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for ETHLend is /r/ETHlend and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for ETHLend is ethlend.io.
ETHLend Token Trading
ETHLend can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Kucoin, OKEx, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), HitBTC, Bibox, Gate.io and Radar Relay. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ETHLend directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ETHLend should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ETHLend using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for ETHLend Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ETHLend and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.