Elixir (CURRENCY:ELIX) traded 9.7% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on May 23rd. In the last seven days, Elixir has traded down 28.8% against the US dollar. One Elixir token can now be purchased for $0.32 or 0.00004226 BTC on major exchanges including Kucoin, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), IDEX and CoinExchange. Elixir has a market capitalization of $10.12 million and approximately $56,614.00 worth of Elixir was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00007954 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003719 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0698 or 0.00000927 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.47 or 0.00019557 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $52.47 or 0.00695997 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013318 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.53 or 0.00046791 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.63 or 0.00167488 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001588 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.36 or 0.00084401 BTC.
Elixir’s launch date was September 2nd, 2017. Elixir’s total supply is 31,763,462 tokens. The Reddit community for Elixir is /r/elixirtoken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Elixir’s official website is elixirtoken.io. Elixir’s official Twitter account is @elixtoken.
Buying and Selling Elixir
Elixir can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, CoinExchange, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Elixir directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Elixir should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Elixir using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Elixir Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elixir and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.