Aragon (CURRENCY:ANT) traded 1.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on May 23rd. One Aragon token can currently be purchased for about $3.80 or 0.00048020 BTC on popular exchanges including Upbit, Bitfinex, Radar Relay and Liqui. Aragon has a total market cap of $107.18 million and $552,640.00 worth of Aragon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Aragon has traded 6.3% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00007902 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003629 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0722 or 0.00000911 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.55 or 0.00019602 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $56.76 or 0.00716495 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012645 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.88 or 0.00049029 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.22 or 0.00166876 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001676 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.63 or 0.00083634 BTC.
Aragon Token Profile
Aragon was first traded on May 15th, 2017. Aragon’s total supply is 39,609,524 tokens and its circulating supply is 28,173,631 tokens. Aragon’s official message board is blog.aragon.one. Aragon’s official Twitter account is @AragonProject. Aragon’s official website is aragon.one.
Aragon Token Trading
Aragon can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, HitBTC, Radar Relay, Bitfinex, Bittrex and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aragon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aragon should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Aragon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aragon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aragon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.