VeriumReserve (CURRENCY:VRM) traded 3.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on May 22nd. VeriumReserve has a total market capitalization of $4.05 million and approximately $7,599.00 worth of VeriumReserve was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One VeriumReserve coin can now be bought for approximately $2.49 or 0.00030172 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, Livecoin, CryptoBridge and Bittrex. During the last week, VeriumReserve has traded down 2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $132.57 or 0.01607810 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0501 or 0.00000607 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00008386 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00010994 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00005493 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004119 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00011820 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00015158 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.44 or 0.00029583 BTC.
VeriumReserve Coin Profile
VeriumReserve (VRM) is a PoWT coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 16th, 2016. VeriumReserve’s total supply is 1,628,366 coins. VeriumReserve’s official Twitter account is @VeriumReserve and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for VeriumReserve is www.vericoin.info/veriumlaunch.html.
VeriumReserve Coin Trading
VeriumReserve can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Cryptopia, CryptoBridge and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as VeriumReserve directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire VeriumReserve should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase VeriumReserve using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for VeriumReserve Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VeriumReserve and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.