TRON (CURRENCY:TRX) traded 8.5% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on May 22nd. One TRON token can currently be purchased for about $0.0750 or 0.00000935 BTC on popular exchanges including OTCBTC, Ethfinex, Ovis and CoinTiger. During the last week, TRON has traded 11% higher against the US dollar. TRON has a total market capitalization of $4.93 billion and $499.55 million worth of TRON was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00008074 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003769 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.64 or 0.00020472 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $57.59 or 0.00717987 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012477 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.98 or 0.00049646 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $13.99 or 0.00174420 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001729 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $6.93 or 0.00086391 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00014451 BTC.
TRON’s launch date was August 28th, 2017. TRON’s total supply is 100,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 65,748,111,645 tokens. The official website for TRON is tron.network. The Reddit community for TRON is /r/Tronix and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for TRON is medium.com/@Tronfoundation. TRON’s official Twitter account is @tronfoundation and its Facebook page is accessible here.
TRON Token Trading
TRON can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Fatbtc, Cryptopia, Coinrail, Huobi, Koinex, Gatecoin, Bithumb, Braziliex, Mercatox, Upbit, CoinFalcon, RightBTC, Rfinex, CoinEgg, Neraex, CoinBene, HitBTC, LiteBit.eu, Zebpay, Binance, Coinnest, Gate.io, Token Store, Bancor Network, Cobinhood, Bitbns, OKEx, Bibox, Livecoin, Lbank, BitFlip, Bit-Z, Abucoins, Sistemkoin, CoinTiger, Stocks.Exchange, Hotbit, Bittrex, Ovis, Vebitcoin, Tidex, OTCBTC, Ethfinex, Qryptos, IDEX, Liqui, LATOKEN, CoinExchange and YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TRON directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TRON should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TRON using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TRON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TRON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.