Primecoin (CURRENCY:XPM) traded down 4% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on May 22nd. One Primecoin coin can now be bought for about $2.29 or 0.00027741 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BX Thailand, Poloniex, Bittylicious and Bleutrade. Over the last week, Primecoin has traded down 0.7% against the US dollar. Primecoin has a total market cap of $54.20 million and $457,600.00 worth of Primecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000481 BTC.
- Myriad (XMY) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000087 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- Quark (QRK) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0165 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- HunterCoin (HUC) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001415 BTC.
- Joincoin (J) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0723 or 0.00000877 BTC.
- BitQuark (BTQ) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000111 BTC.
Primecoin (CRYPTO:XPM) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Multiple hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 7th, 2013. Primecoin’s total supply is 23,697,608 coins. The official website for Primecoin is primecoin.io. Primecoin’s official Twitter account is @primecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Primecoin is /r/primecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Primecoin is talk.peercoin.net/c/altcoins/primecoin.
Primecoin Coin Trading
Primecoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittylicious, Trade By Trade, CoinEgg, Bleutrade, Poloniex, Cryptopia, Bit-Z and BX Thailand. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Primecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Primecoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Primecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Primecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Primecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.