PostCoin (CURRENCY:POST) traded down 18.7% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on April 29th. One PostCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0187 or 0.00000226 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, YoBit, CoinExchange and Livecoin. PostCoin has a market cap of $296,154.00 and approximately $7,769.00 worth of PostCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, PostCoin has traded up 11.9% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $12.40 or 0.00150465 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.50 or 0.00066767 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003615 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008524 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.65 or 0.00020075 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00011591 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.89 or 0.00022961 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00008264 BTC.
- Fluz Fluz (FLUZ) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0527 or 0.00000639 BTC.
- ConnectJob (CJT) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0746 or 0.00000905 BTC.
PostCoin (POST) uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 18th, 2016. PostCoin’s total supply is 15,868,233 coins. The official website for PostCoin is postcoin.top. PostCoin’s official message board is postcoin.top/forum. PostCoin’s official Twitter account is @POSTcoinRU.
Buying and Selling PostCoin
PostCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange, YoBit and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PostCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PostCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase PostCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for PostCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PostCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.