Ethereum Gold (CURRENCY:ETG) traded 7.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on May 22nd. During the last seven days, Ethereum Gold has traded 8.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. Ethereum Gold has a total market cap of $311,216.00 and approximately $1,899.00 worth of Ethereum Gold was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ethereum Gold token can now be bought for about $0.0259 or 0.00000316 BTC on exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, CoinExchange and EtherDelta (ForkDelta).
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00008111 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003820 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0788 or 0.00000959 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.70 or 0.00020733 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $58.95 or 0.00717583 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012193 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.20 or 0.00051157 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.32 or 0.00174362 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001752 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.05 or 0.00085832 BTC.
Ethereum Gold Profile
Ethereum Gold was first traded on October 11th, 2017. Ethereum Gold’s total supply is 24,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 12,000,000 tokens. Ethereum Gold’s official Twitter account is @ethereumgoldetg and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Ethereum Gold is /r/ethereum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Ethereum Gold is medium.com/@amandaETG. The official website for Ethereum Gold is www.ethereumgold.info.
Buying and Selling Ethereum Gold
Ethereum Gold can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta), CoinExchange and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Gold directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ethereum Gold should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ethereum Gold using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.