Ethereum Classic (CURRENCY:ETC) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on May 15th. Ethereum Classic has a market cap of $1.75 billion and $126.65 million worth of Ethereum Classic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ethereum Classic coin can currently be bought for approximately $17.18 or 0.00209077 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bitfinex, Stocks.Exchange, RightBTC and Coinroom. During the last week, Ethereum Classic has traded 11.4% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $687.78 or 0.08369950 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002596 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002197 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000250 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- WhaleCoin (WHL) traded up 20.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0279 or 0.00000340 BTC.
Ethereum Classic Coin Profile
Ethereum Classic (CRYPTO:ETC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Ethash hashing algorithm. It launched on July 30th, 2015. Ethereum Classic’s total supply is 101,796,112 coins. The official message board for Ethereum Classic is forum.ethereumclassic.org. Ethereum Classic’s official Twitter account is @eth_classic and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Ethereum Classic is /r/EthereumClassic and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Ethereum Classic is ethereumclassic.github.io.
Buying and Selling Ethereum Classic
Ethereum Classic can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Indodax, Qryptos, BigONE, Coinut, Binance, BitForex, Stocks.Exchange, CoinTiger, Gatehub, Bit-Z, Bitfinex, BTCC, BTC-Alpha, Coinroom, RightBTC, BTC Trade UA, QBTC, ZB.COM, C-CEX, C2CX, HitBTC, BtcTrade.im, Exmo, BCEX, EXX, Bibox, Coinone, Vebitcoin, Crex24, Lbank, Coinnest, CoinEx, CoinExchange, Korbit, Kraken, Gate.io, Upbit, LiteBit.eu, Huobi, Poloniex, CoinEgg, Abucoins, Cryptomate, Cryptopia, Ovis, Exrates, OKEx, Coinsuper, ChaoEX, YoBit, Bittrex, Kucoin, Bithumb, BTC Markets and fex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Classic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ethereum Classic should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ethereum Classic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Ethereum Classic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ethereum Classic and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.