COSS (CURRENCY:COSS) traded 3.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on May 21st. One COSS token can now be bought for approximately $0.22 or 0.00002589 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC and COSS. COSS has a market cap of $25.59 million and approximately $139,825.00 worth of COSS was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, COSS has traded 4.7% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00008103 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003772 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0809 or 0.00000973 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.70 or 0.00020489 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $60.39 or 0.00725872 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012039 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.34 or 0.00052122 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.36 or 0.00172656 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001726 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.48 or 0.00089892 BTC.
COSS’s genesis date was September 20th, 2017. COSS’s total supply is 200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 118,810,622 tokens. COSS’s official website is coss.io. The Reddit community for COSS is /r/COSSio. COSS’s official Twitter account is @cosscrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling COSS
COSS can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and COSS. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as COSS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire COSS should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase COSS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for COSS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for COSS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.