ChainLink (CURRENCY:LINK) traded 6.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on May 7th. Over the last week, ChainLink has traded 21.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. One ChainLink token can now be bought for approximately $0.40 or 0.00004885 BTC on exchanges including BigONE, Vebitcoin, Binance and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). ChainLink has a market cap of $140.80 million and approximately $1.26 million worth of ChainLink was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00008131 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003828 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0794 or 0.00000964 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.72 or 0.00020871 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $59.39 or 0.00721260 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012180 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.23 or 0.00051426 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.38 or 0.00174652 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001782 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $7.19 or 0.00087343 BTC.
ChainLink’s genesis date was September 16th, 2017. ChainLink’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 350,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for ChainLink is /r/chainlink and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ChainLink’s official Twitter account is @smart_contract. The official website for ChainLink is smartcontract.com.
Buying and Selling ChainLink
ChainLink can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Mercatox, COSS, OKEx, Kyber Network, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), BigONE, Vebitcoin, Gate.io, IDEX and Huobi. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ChainLink directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ChainLink should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ChainLink using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for ChainLink Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ChainLink and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.