BitWhite (CURRENCY:BTW) traded 2.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on May 22nd. Over the last seven days, BitWhite has traded 13.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. BitWhite has a market cap of $1.16 million and $92,214.00 worth of BitWhite was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BitWhite coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0319 or 0.00000394 BTC on exchanges including BitFlip, Exrates, Iquant and Sistemkoin.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $12.60 or 0.00155423 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.76 or 0.00033995 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00008107 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002129 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001272 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001250 BTC.
- TechShares (THS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003830 BTC.
- Lazaruscoin (LAZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC.
BitWhite (CRYPTO:BTW) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 13th, 2017. BitWhite’s total supply is 60,342,895 coins and its circulating supply is 36,325,371 coins. BitWhite’s official Twitter account is @BitcoinWhite (BTW) and its Facebook page is accessible here. BitWhite’s official website is bitwhite.org.
BitWhite Coin Trading
BitWhite can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, Sistemkoin, Iquant, BitFlip and Exrates. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitWhite directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitWhite should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BitWhite using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitWhite Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitWhite and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.