Bitcore (CURRENCY:BTX) traded up 6.1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on May 22nd. During the last seven days, Bitcore has traded down 13.4% against the US dollar. One Bitcore coin can currently be bought for approximately $4.09 or 0.00051581 BTC on exchanges including Exrates, Vebitcoin, CryptoBridge and HitBTC. Bitcore has a market capitalization of $63.41 million and approximately $603,577.00 worth of Bitcore was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7,943.59 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $639.01 or 0.08067840 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1,127.69 or 0.14237700 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $127.39 or 0.01608370 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $172.88 or 0.02182760 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.33 or 0.00206157 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000099 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $331.92 or 0.04190640 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $49.43 or 0.00624075 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.99 or 0.00037769 BTC.
Bitcore (CRYPTO:BTX) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the TimeTravel hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 24th, 2017. Bitcore’s total supply is 16,976,331 coins and its circulating supply is 15,522,104 coins. The Reddit community for Bitcore is /r/bitcore_btx and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bitcore’s official website is bitcore.cc. Bitcore’s official Twitter account is @bitcore_btx and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Bitcore Coin Trading
Bitcore can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Exrates, Trade Satoshi, CryptoBridge, Cryptopia, CoinExchange, Bit-Z, Vebitcoin, QBTC and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcore directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcore should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcore using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.